Monday, April 29, 2013

Music Monday

Ever have a song totally grow on you?

You hear it once and don't really like it, then after a couple plays later, you wholeheartedly are singing along to it. It happened to me. Yesterday.

I heard this song twice before church. I think I may have heard it another time earlier in the weekend too. I'm not a fan of Matthew West, he's always struck me as a little to Christian-Pop or too radio-friendly.

But wouldn't you know that this song and it's message didn't get stuck in my head and grow on me. It focuses on our identity in Christ, which just happens to be one of my 'pet issues' that I find under-appreciated in Christians and under-preached in churches.

So with out any further ado, here's a video for "Hello My Name is" by Matthew West.




Note: Acoustic Version was the only official kind I was able to locate on the interwebs this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment