Monday, December 7, 2015

Music Mondays

My wife and I are pretty proud of ourselves today. We took the time and effort to put up our Christmas tree yesterday, which for us is early. In fact, any time before Christmas Eve is early for us. Here's photographic proof: 


Despite the fact that my football game was on, I muted the TV and tried to give full attention to helping my better half decorate this tree. Also, I knew she'd appreciate putting in a Christmas CD while we worked on it. I found a Trans Siberian Orchestra album she hadn't even opened yet and it helped set the mood.

For this week's Music Monday, I can't think of a better option than one of the most enchanting T.S.O. songs that should put you in the mood for celebrating this wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment