Monday, August 1, 2016

Music Mondays

"We're back and better than ever!"

That's how my favorite morning sports radio personalities describe their show and I think it may apply here to since I took all of July off from blogging. I actually didn't realize it had been a month, but that's ok.

While often times my music selections deal with what has happened in the past week or what the topic of my sermon had been the previous Sunday, this time around I'm looking ahead. We're going to be doing a mini-series on "The Names of God". And I came across a perfect song to highlight what will be our first name next week. 

So in looking ahead to "Adonai", I present a song of the same name by former Christian super-group Avalon



There's nothing really to add, the song pretty much nails it.

No comments:

Post a Comment