Monday, March 20, 2017

Music Mondays

It's been a couple weeks. We took a mini-vacation to Gatlinburg on a Pastors and Spouses Retreat. It isn't necessarily warm in Tennessee this time of year. But it was definitely pleasant and a needed get-away. It proved to be the kind of scenario where one is refreshed by almost everything - the food, the fellowship, and the scenery.

That experience plus a curious case of deja vu led me to this week's highlighted song.


This is new single by Needtobreathe is just perfectly fit for retreats surrounded by nature and Spring's arrival (it's today!). It also has happened to be playing three consecutive Sunday mornings in a row as I've been getting ready for church. And of course I heard it again on my way to the office this morning. I began to realize that maybe I should be sure to "come to the fountain and be satisfied."  
I can't be certain - maybe it's a message from God, maybe it's random deja vu, maybe it's just the nature of Christian radio...whatever the case it has inserted a little joy into each of my mornings when I've heard it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment