Monday, September 18, 2017

Music Mondays

Infectious is the word that came to mind when thinking about this band and this week's song. Now, infectious is a word that has quite a range of meaning. 

It can be a bad thing, as in, "that is an infectious disease you've contracted and we're going to have to isolate you from all human contact for the next 48-72 hours."

It can also be a good thing, as in, "they have such an infectious spirit about them, you can't help but walk away with a positive outlook on life."

The following band would fall into the latter category. They are infectious in all the good ways. They are the genuine article.

Disclaimer: I know people who know them well. And my people tell me that these guys are the real deal when it comes to being a worship band who have a significant degree of fame.

I was a little surprised to discover I hadn't featured them on my blog before, but here is their newest single. Try to watch it and not be even a little happier or optimistic about your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment