Monday, March 9, 2015

Music Mondays

There's nothing too sentimental or overly deep about this week's selection. It's just the new music video of a really good song off of what is my favorite album of 2014-2015. 


For the uninitiated, two of the three guys who make up NEEDTOBREATHE are, in fact, brothers. So you have to think this song is coming from a very 'real' place. Mix in a little Gavin DeGraw and you have a recipe for this song to hit it big (at least I hope). 

I guess I have to get deep/sentimental/reflective for a minute because as the oldest child in a family who had to navigate the difficulties of a single parent home, I don't think I was always the best brother, but I feel blessed that us kids are on good terms and are supportive of each other. And I think that's the heart of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment