Monday, December 25, 2017

Music Monday - Merry Christmas!!!

I had a plan to offer up a video of our Christmas Eve morning service for this week's post.

I set it up to record on Facebook Live and thought it was all working out. But upon closer inspection afterwards, the video got messed up. I suspect that because it was on some sound equipment, it turned into a version of a messed-up-old-school Nintendo game. Oh well. Here are some pics of the action.




But what to do about a post? 

Skip it altogether? Find something else?

I found something else, thanks to my friends Dustin and Jamie White.

I don't think I can post the video, so you'll just have to check out the link. #technical issues

But what a fun little diddy - a little Elvis Costello + Isaac Watts.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment