Monday, February 5, 2018

Music Mondays

Rend Collective's newest album was my latest purchase on iTunes this winter. It's probably my first purchase in a year and a half actually. It's a complicated story, but needless to say, my Windows had a corruption that, of all things, prevented me from signing into the iTunes store and purchasing any new music.

Weird, but I was thankful to get it fixed recently when my laptop required professional attention because the issue began affecting it's WiFi receptivity. 

You could accurately say, I was counting my blessings when it was fixed and I discovered my iTunes was working properly.

That's kind of a lame lead-in, but this week's song is in fact "Counting Every Blessing" by Rend Collective. So far it's my favorite track off their excellent album.

Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment