Monday, July 6, 2020

Music Mondays

I took a break for a week, but just a reminder - Music Mondays has been highlighting some songs I find really easy to get stuck in my head. Specifically, songs that I have even found playing on repeat in my head as I wake up in the morning.

This week's feature song isn't so much a radio hit as a radio commercial jingle. I have listened to 670 The Score sports radio out of Chicago for maybe close to a decade now. One of their longtime sponsors his Kars For Kids. 

It's a charity that takes your used vehicles and resells/disposes of them and puts the money towards youth educational programs. I actually donated my lemon-of-a-car VW Cabrio a couple years ago. It was a pretty simple and straightforward process. 

All of that is just besides the point. Listen to this little ditty and tell me it doesn't get seared into your brain upon the first listen.


It is such a unique jingle that my 2.5 year old son recognizes it when it's on the radio. Tbh, that's probably a sign that I listen to the station too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment