Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Music Monday - On a Tuesday

I've been slacking on what are to be weekly posts about music. Totally meant to post yesterday but the holiday threw me off.

So here's another Music Monday on a Tuesday. 

For the next few weeks, I'll just be sharing music I'm listening to right now along with some short commentary.

I've featured this group plenty on this blog, and their newest album was a recent iTunes purchase of mine.
This particular song has been haunting me a little ever since I first heard it on the radio. It's title and chorus seem to be some strong declaration. And then you get to the verses and realize it's lamenting false confidence and false belief in you having a corner on the Truth. At least, that's how I'm hearing it.

It's a song worth meditating on, especially for me as a pastor.


No comments:

Post a Comment